The FRC0730 offers some advanced and unique features such as a calibrated high linearity over the entire bandwidth combined with a very high frequency stability. These features make the FRC0730 the perfect solution for a wide range of transmissions ranging from very small carriers to full transponder applications.
The FRC0730 is easy to operate and monitor. All control and monitoring parameters are available locally on the front panel and remotely through a web interface. It is also possible to control or monitor the FRC0730 via RMCP or SNMP.
- Agile IF to L-band Up & Down Converter
- Optional up-conversion to C, Ku or DBS-band
- Ultra fine frequency resolution
- IF frequency switchable between 70 MHZ & 140 MHz
- Very high frequency stability
- Very low spurious characteristics
- Phase noise compliant to Intelsat IBS/ Eutelsat SMS
- High linearity over the entire bandwidth
- Optional10 MHz + DC power for BUC
- Optional LNB power supply + 10 MHz