The FRC0710 offers advanced and unique features such as a calibrated high linearity over the entire bandwidth combined with a very high frequency stability. These features make the FRC0710 the perfect solution for a wide range of transmissions
ranging from very small carriers to full transponder applications.
The FRC0710 is easy to operate and monitor
. All control and monitoring parameters are available locally on the front panel and remotely through a web interface. It is also possible to control or monitor the FRC0710 via RMCP or SNMP.
- Agile IF to L-band Upconverter
- Optional up-conversion to C, Ku or DBS-band
- Ultra fine L-band frequency resolution (48Hz)
- IF input frequency switchable between 70 MHZ & 140 MHz
- Switchable spectrum inversion
- Very high frequency stability
- Very low spurious characteristics
- Phase noise compliant with Intelsat IBS/ Eutelsat SMS
- High linearity over the entire bandwidth
- Optional 10 MHz + DC power for BUC