Flexible. Adaptable. Future Proof.
Speciﬁcally designed for fast-paced OB, studio and live-to-air production environments, iAM-MIX provides intuitive audio signal monitoring with instant access to signals or to user-definable presets of any individual signal source or a mix of sources for monitoring and mixing. Signal options include the latest IP formats: SMPTE 2110, SMPTE 2022, RavennaTM/AES67 and DanteTM
Choose from either 8 or 16 level controls, both with an independent master level control and instant mute capability and push-for-solo capability. Individual OLED display indicators show status, presence metering and channel name – which can be manually edited or automatically read from a network connected router.
Multiple units on the same network can be controlled via a browser-based user interface that supports fast conﬁguration with role-based authentication to protect critical setups. In short, iAM-MIX is the perfect solution for any application that requires a simple, compact solution for monitoring a range of audio signals.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fast selection and summing of up to 8 audio channels, allowing quick muting and hold-for-solo
- Master volume control that also provides a master mute/unmute
- Channel names can be displayed for each input or pulled from a router
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports
- A range of included and optional connectors and signal processing options, including SFP slots for future I/O and Ethernet inputs for IP-based I/O
- Store and retrieve presets up to 64 presets (16 accessible on front panel)
- Software upgradeable via USB or network, upgrade multiple units at once
- APIs included for remote control
- SFP-SDI (829089) 3G/HD/SD-SDI single receiver w/active loopback, HD-BNC Connectors. SFP module with software activation key
- SFP-SDI-Fiber (829084) 3G/HD/SD-SDI/ASI SFP optical input; LC (fiber) Connectors; Single-Mode Receiver, Medium Haul, Non-MSA, no output; with software activation key
- SFP-2110 (829086) SMPTE 2110 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key
- SFP-2022-6 (829088) SMPTE 2022-6 receiver; Multi-Mode 850 NM, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key
- SFP-Madi-MM-Fiber (829081) MADI optical fiber transceiver; Multi-Mode, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key.
- SFP-Madi-SM-Fiber (829082) MADI optical fiber transceiver; Single-Mode, LC (fiber) Connectors. SFP module with software activation key.
- OPT-MADI (829092) Enable monitoring of 1 x MADI64 input via BNC with 1 x looped output. Software activation key.
- OPT-AES (829080) Enable monitoring of AES3 Input Pairs. Software activation key.
- OPT-ANLG (829093) Enable monitoring of 8 Analog channels on DB-25. Software activation key. Included as standard with all iAM-MIX & iAM-AUDIO variants